Ingot robotics MRDS
RAUCH ingot robotics MRDS are used for the fully automatic destacking of ingots and are adapted to the customer requirement.
The main advantages of the concepts are:
- The fully automatic destacking of Mg-ingot piles.
- High availability through reliable technology.
- Automatically detection and destacking of various ingot piles and shapes.
- Special developed image recognition software.
Characteristics of the MRDS:
- A protective fence, which is placed around the whole facility, for having a state of the art safety system.
- Operation and programming by a robot control.
- The facility (robotic, chain conveyor, lowering device, gripping system and operating system) is coordinated by digital signals.